Newell Brands Material Handler - Rubbermaid in Winfield, Kansas
Position Title: Material Handler
Reports to: Leader, Materials
Location: Winfield, KS
The Material Handler will perform a combination of tasks to support production operations by the timely transporting, storing and or retrieving of finished goods, raw materials, WIP, and ultimately loading finished goods onto trailers and shipping to outside distribution centers.
· Properly identify product on production floor and use lift truck to transport to storage locations, staging dock, trains or trailer.
· Properly identify finished product on staging dock or train and use lift truck to load on proper trailer.
· Properly identify required raw and or WIP material and use lift truck to transport to production.
· Ensure inventory accuracy by scanning product into PKMS/SAP when unloading, storing, retrieving and loading.
· Proficient in all safety and housekeeping requirements.
· Perform other duties as required.
· Minimum of six months stable, verifiable work history required.
· Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Must be a good listener, having the ability to receive instructions over two-way radios, and other communication devices.
· Must be able to multi-task.
· Must be able to become certified on operating a forklift and complete PIT training successfully.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Newell Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law.