Newell Brands Assembly Facilitator 2nd shift - Yankee Candle in South Deerfield, Massachusetts
Position Title: Assembly Facilitator
Location: South Deerfield, MA
Shift: 2nd shift, Monday – Friday 2:00PM – 10:00PM
Job Summary: Assembly Facilitator 2nd shift
The Assembly Facilitator will lead a team of Gift Assemblers to maintain an efficient workflow as designated by management.
• Work closely with the Operations Leader to ensure superior execution of work tasks to provide on-time, accurate, and efficient production of Yankee Candle products
• Act as the primary point of contact for employees on the floor in the absence of the manager and provide team direction and training
• Participate in the production work of Gift Assembler and similar duties primarily to support the production of candles
• Maintain department inventory, materials and supplies
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read and write in the English language
• Effectively lead others to provide direction to a group of employees
• Good working knowledge of basic arithmetic and the ability to calculate percentages
• Good communication skills
• Must be able to multi task and able to work in a fast paced environment with good organizational and prioritization skills.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
• Basic knowledge of computers a plus
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.