Newell Brands Part-Time Keyholder/Supervisor in San Francisco, California
Position Title: Full-Time Keyholder-Supervisor
Reports to: Store Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Keyholder-Supervisor is responsible for supervising sales team, operations and merchandising standards as well as individual and store sales and customer service goals. Keyholder- Supervisor is responsible for store opening and closing procedures, shipping and receiving tasks and enforcing all company policies.
Sales-Customer Service-Store Operations
• Create a welcoming environment in the store – promote hospitality.
• Maintain the highest degree of customer service and store operational policies and procedures.
• Meet individual and store sales goals. Maintain the highest level of sales productivity.
• Build and maintain clientele, appropriately handle client concerns and issues in management absence.
• Comply with Exofficio® / Marmot® sales professional and supervisory etiquette standards.
• Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to after sales service, special orders, returns, phone inquiries and orders, etc.
• Opening and closing Store responsibilities
• Supervisory decision making when needed.
• Coach/motivate Retail Sales Associates.
• Participate in inventory preparation and inventory counts.
• Follow all policy and procedure to ensure and maintain inventory accuracy and shrink requirements.
• Facilitate necessary supply receiving, ticketing, stocking and restocking.
• Proficient and accurate use of current POS system and other software as required.
• Learn and utilize product knowledge, company information, and relevant industry knowledge.
• Implement and maintain visual directives and standards from the corporate and management teams.
• Must maintain open/ongoing communication and positive relationship with store management, peers and other levels of company personnel.
• Maintain Marmot’s appearance and professional standards.
• Housekeeping functions as needed or assigned.
• 1 to 2 years retail sales or related experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.