Newell Brands Training Supervisor in Poznan, Poland
Position title: Training Supervisor
Location: Poznań, Poland
Reports to: Senior Consumer Services Manager EMEA/NA
Contract type : permanent, full-time
Design and deliver training for Consumer Service Representatives of Newell Brands. Manage and implement quality assurance and control processes and systems to ensure consumer satisfaction every time. Leads a team of Training and Quality Specialists.
Works to ensure that the training department is utilized as an information resource and material is current, accurate, usable and well documented in the internal knowledge base. Training to be on company products, business processes, systems, policies, company culture, soft skills and other topics as needed. Communicates effectively with the leadership team and is expected to provide feedback on training class participants.
• Leads a team of Training and Quality Specialists (2-5 people)
• Supervises, coaches and provides feedback to trainees until coursework is completed (size can vary from 2-25)
• Designs and delivers industry specific training modules for the Consumer Service organization. This includes products, policies, procedures, culture, soft skills and other topics as determined.
• Partners with Consumer Services Supervisors, Team Leads and Subject Matter Experts to identify enhanced trainings needs.
• Focuses on achieving the maximum effectiveness with regards to improved overall performance of consumer service and efficiencies by maintaining a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
• Evaluates and reports on the effectiveness of training modules.
• Creates training materials and/or modules to meet the needs of the business.
• Tests new system implementations and prepares Quick Reference Guides
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Training experience
• 2+ years of Customer/Consumer Service experience
• Ability to handle a varied workload and pace
• Technologically astute
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluent level of English
• Experience with software platforms such as SalesForce and SAP
• Training Certification or relevant work experience
What we can offer you!
Working with some of the best known brands in the world like Parker, Waterman, Rotring, DYMO
Friendly atmosphere & International team
Modern, air-conditioned office in the city center
Well-equipped kitchen with tasty coffee and tea or – if you like – you can eat lunch in nearby cafes
Development – you will learn how to use global systems like SalesForce and SAP
English and/or Polish lessons
Company library – access to books, which allow you to broaden your professional knowledge, but not only
Additional projects – there’s no place for a routine with us. If you like to improve your competencies or develop new ones, we will make it possible for you
After work you may choose to use vouchers to cinema
Are you interested?
If so, please click on “Apply Now” on this site and upload your resume.
You are allowed to attach up to five documents, max. size of 500 KB each.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands’ Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://privacy.newellbrands.com/job_en.html
If you wish to be considered also for other suitable positions with the company, please explicitly indicate so on your CV/motivation letter.