Newell Brands Customer Service Coordinator (Dutch & English) in Poznan, Poland
Position title: Customer Service Coordinator (Dutch & English)
Location: Poznań , Poland
Reports to: Team Leader, Customer Service
Contract type: Permanent, Full-time
Our Customer Service Team is responsible for providing service for business customers/partners in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Customer Service Coordinator renders service for assigned business customers/partners, contributing to timely and effective delivery of orders and high-quality service for Newell Brands customers.
• Phone and mail contact with company customers,
• Collaboration with other departments of the company,
• Quick and efficient solving customers’ requests
• Maintaining high standards of customer service,
• Processing customers’ orders in SAP.
• Fluent Dutch and communicative English,
• Customer and detailed oriented,
• Knowledge of MS Office.
• Customer Service experience is a plus,
• Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
What we can offer you!
• Working with some of the best-known brands in the world, in a sustainable company
• Friendly atmosphere & International team
• Employment contract
• Private health care
• Pension plan (3,5%)
• Working hours – Monday to Friday, 8-16
• Modern, air-conditioned office in the city center, next to Stary Browar
• Well-equipped kitchen with tasty coffee and tea or – if you like – you can eat lunch in a nearby cafes
• Multisport card or cinema vouchers
Are you interested?
If so, please click on “Apply Now” on this site and upload your CV in English.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands’ Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://privacy.newellbrands.com/job_en.html
If you wish to be considered also for other suitable positions with the company, please explicitly indicate so on your CV/motivation letter.
Newell Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law.