Newell Brands Paint Line Operator in Perrysburg, Ohio
Assists in the daily operation of the automated paint line machine. The Paint Line Operator will work as part of a team and help the setup personnel during product change over. This position reports to the Final Assembly Supervisor and takes direction from the setup personnel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Loads and unloads cookware product during daily operation of the paint line machine.
· Will assist the setup personnel as directed for overall set up and changeover of the paint line machine.
· Inspects products regularly during production runs and informs set up technician of quality problems.
· Notifies technician, or supervisor, of equipment malfunctions and assists in repairs.
· Perform various manual duties as directed during a scheduled maintenance shutdown/pump out.
· Maintains a clean and safe work area.
· Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor or the set up personnel.
Skills and Requirements:
Continuous lifting, bending, twisting, push/pull, and reaching required; must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
Understands and executes daily production goals.
Demonstrate leadership through a positive attitude and willingness to help others.
Ability to work with limited supervision in a team environment.
Must have good communication and math skills.
Must have good attendance and work performance record.
Must have knowledge and understanding of company’s quality standards.
Willingness to work overtime as required.
Must be able to follow protocols and process established for emergency situations, including evacuations.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Newell Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law.