Newell Brands CYBERSECURITY SENIOR ANALYST in London, United Kingdom
Position Title: CYBERSECURITY SENIOR ANALYST
Reports to: Sr. Manager IT Security
Location: London or Bristol
The Cybersecurity Sr. Analyst role reports to the Sr. Manager of Security Operations and is responsible for identifying, categorizing, tracking, and helping to remediate threats and vulnerabilities in the global enterprise environment. The Sr. Analyst is also responsible for proactively protecting information assets from unauthorized or inappropriate access, use or disclosure as well as business disruptions through proper identification and escalation of vulnerabilities. In addition to working closely with IT and the Business, regular interaction with internal and external auditors, Legal, Privacy and Ethics is also required of the position.
• Responsible for supporting Security Operations functions including Threat and Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Alerting, and Monitoring.
• Develop an understanding of Newell Brands current and forward-looking threat profile.
• Lead improvements for the EMEA regional security posture and provides global leadership for Incident Management / Incident Response activities.
• Triage and resolve security alerts.
• Provides expertise, guidance and advice related to all Cybersecurity issues.
• Protects valuable information and maintains the confidentiality and integrity of data through knowledge of industry trends and current and emerging risks.
• 5+ years in an Information Security role.
• Experience working in a high volume SOC role required.
• Ability to manage time effectively and work independently.
• Thorough knowledge of network based and endpoint based security controls.
• Experience working in Splunk and designing advanced searches preferred.
• Experience tuning security alerts.
• Experience with next-generation EPP and EDR solutions.
• Experience with enterprise level firewalls.
• Ability to prioritize vulnerabilities by their risk to the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related field preferred.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) preferred.
• Scripting experience a plus.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands’ Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://privacy.newellbrands.com/job_en.html
If you do not wish to be considered for other suitable positions with the company, please let the relevant HR recruitment officer know or contact our Data Privacy Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org