Newell Brands HR Service Delivery Operations Administrator in Freeport, Illinois
Position Title: HR Service Delivery Operations Administrator
Reports to: Sr. Manager, HR Operations
Location: Freeport, IL
Providing general HR administrative support across the Operations group. Includes undertaking a range of administrative duties, following processes, and managing employee and HR content to ensure accuracy at all times.
• Work with HR Service Delivery leaders to help ensure that the end to end US HRSD processes support a positive employee experience at all times.
• Follows existing HR Service Delivery processes accurately and challenging them for ongoing efficiencies
• Provides accurate, consistent and timely responses to HR process, system and policy requests
• Assists HR Portal Manager with Web Content and support of JANE.AI tool, working directly with Center of Excellence leaders to obtain missing, new or updated content, adding content into the tool, as well as reviewing system metrics to maintain optimal performance.
• Document inquiries and input approved contact transactions in accordance with internal governance protocols
• Reviews daily HR Service Delivery/HR mail and reroutes to appropriate internal or external party
• Supports HR Service Delivery priority projects with any administrative activity
• Solid previous office administration experience, ideally in an HR environment
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s Degree preferred, or 2-4 years of relevant work experience in a customer service function or HR Service Center environment
• SAP HCM knowledge preferred
• Strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English
• Exceptional customer service and data entry skills
• Ability to work in a shared or matrix environment with multiple process owners.
• Is able to handle confidential matters with a high level of professionalism
• Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multitask and manage a fluctuating workload
• Ability to work in a global team environment
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
• Demonstrates a commitment to quality and the quality process
• Responds promptly and constructively to customer requests, ensuring there is a clear understanding of customer needs
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.