Newell Brands Full-Time Retail Associate in Denver, Colorado
Position Title: Full-Time Retail Associate
Reports to: Store Manager
Location: Denver, CO - Denver International Airport
Provide excellent customer service delivering the essence of the brand, develop and maintain customer relationships, possess complete knowledge of merchandise and relevant information regarding the company and the outdoor/technical apparel industry.
• Create a welcoming environment in the store for our guests. Promote a “hospitality centric” environment by personally connecting with all guests in an authentic way.
• Meet individual and store sales goals. Maintain the highest level of sales productivity.
• Build and maintain clientele, follow-through with client issues, inquiries, and future sales opportunity.
• Comply with ExOfficio® / Marrmot® employee professional and etiquette standards.
• Assist with special requests, which include but are not limited to after sales service, special orders, returns, and phone inquiries, etc.
• Follow all operational policy and procedures to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Participate in necessary merchandise receiving, ticketing, stocking and re-stocking.
• Proficient and accurate use of current POS system and other software as required.
• Learn and utilize product knowledge, company information, and relevant industry knowledge.
• Maintain Marmot’s appearance and professional standards.
• Housekeeping functions as needed or assigned
• Assist in implementing and maintaining visual directives and standards from the corporate and management teams.
• Must maintain open/ongoing communication and positive relationship with store management, peers and other levels of company personnel
• 1 to 2 years retail sales or related experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.