Newell Brands Analyst, Demand Planning - Baby in Brampton, Ontario
Title: Demand Planning, Analyst - Baby
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Reports to: Director, Supply Chain
• Responsible for maintaining and overseeing the demand plan for key accounts
• Develop and maintain a by-customer, by item demand plan using POS Analysis, statistical tools, intelligence gathering and internal/external collaboration.
• Track performance and provide analysis of actual versus demand plan.
• Work closely with sales, channel marketing to identify trends and refine the demand plan.
• Maintain 12 month promotional calendar in conjunction with sales and marketing. Controlling, communicating, and administering New Item Introductions as required.
• Maintain KPI's of forecast accuracy and bias. Provide analysis and reports as required in support of KPI improvement.
• Assist in the allocation of short products in conjunction with Marketing and Supply Chain leaders.
• Monitor and improve processes to enable forecast sales accuracy.
• Deliver a strong forecast mindset and champion this throughout the sales and marketing organization.
• Lead, train and mentor the developing Demand Planning resources in the daily, weekly, and monthly tactical approach to reduce customer/item level error and bias
• Conduct monthly consensus forecast meetings.
• Participate and represent the Demand Planning team during key market level, cross-functional interaction points (Allocation review, S&OP Meeting, etc.)
• Demonstrated Supply Chain experience/knowledge related to Demand Planning
• Demonstrated experience/knowledge related to Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
• Demonstrated ability to utilize quantitative and analytical skills to assess business situations and solve problems
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, tasks, assignments simultaneously
• Demonstrated relationship skills; ability to influence cross-functional partners through directly or through collaboration activities
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Financial acumen coupled with effective inter-personal style.
• Process development experience
• Data management capabilities; strong MS-Excel and Powerpoint skills
• National Account Managers
• Brand and Channel Marketing
• Supply Chain functional leaders (Demand, Supply, and S&OP)
• Bachelors/University degree Business
• ACPIS Certification an asset
Work Experience Requirements:
• Minimum 2 years of Demand Planning/Supply Chain
• Preference for cross-functional business experience
Technical Experience and other Requirements:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, etc.)
• Working experience in cross-functional teams
• Experience in SAP R/3, APO, BW preferred
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
If you feel you need accommodationbecause of illness or disability, please do not hesitate to contact HumanResources at 289-291-5655 at your earliest convenience. You will also bebriefed on the Company's policies regarding accommodation and the Accessibilityfor Ontarians with Disabilities Act ("AODA") during your orientationprocess.