Newell Brands Production Laborer-Woodwick in Blairs, Virginia
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
• Perform quality work within guidelines, deadlines, and processes as per Production Lead / Supervisor instructions.
• Interact professionally with other employees.
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees.
• Perform all required duties as assigned and to the best of your ability.
Responsibilities/ Duties/ Functions/Tasks:
• Proper labeling, lidding, and packing of all product produced by front end Production
• Ensure required work Instructions are followed according to work orders / Standard Operating Procedures as dictated by Production Lead / Supervisor
• Immediately inform Production Lead / Supervisor if a deviation to procedure or process occurs
• Perform other duties as assigned by Production Lead / Supervisor
• Read /write and able to follow required Production Lead instructions
• Basic Math
• Safety training
Special Position Requirements:
• Have no sensitivity to concentrated scents/ fragrance fumes
• Some heavy lifting
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Overtime and weekends as needed
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.