Newell Brands IT Supply Chain Business Apps Architect in Atlanta, Georgia
Job Title: IT Supply Chain Business Applications Architect
SAP IBP/SCM Sales & Operation Planning Lead Analyst is responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of all phases of an SAP IBP/SCM project within the SAP IBP functions. Essential duties will be focused on integration and support of the systems that enable the creation of accurate results in SAP software IBP with a focus on demand, long range supply, and annual planning toolsets.
· Conduct workshops (e.g. requirements gathering, GAP/FIT, solution architecting) with business managers.
· Collaborate with peers, staff and end-users to determine the business and functional requirements within an ERP solution, scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals.
· Create detailed systems documentation, test scripts, and presentations.
· Leverage business and technical expertise to address technology architecture, blueprinting, data analysis, business modeling, technical design, application development integration, and enablement.
· Configure and test SAP IBP/SCM to meet the business requirements
· Provide leadership and guidance to other analysts and client personnel assigned to the projects.
· Strong functional and technical knowledge on SAP IBP/SCM
· Provide hands on solution configuration and delivery
· Accountable for the successful delivery of all project phases, releases, and project components for implementation and transformation projects.
· Ability to travel 30%, phased with project milestones
· Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
· Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full life cycle SAP IBP or SCM implementations and 5+ years of industry and/or consulting experience.
· At least 5 years of experience implementing SAP software
· Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
· Strong business knowledge of various industries with good functional understanding.
· Understanding of SAP functional areas interdependencies (Supply Chain, Sales and distribution, Material Management, Production Planning, Warehouse and Master Data Management).
· Bachelor’s degree/ master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management, Supply Chain Management.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Newell Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law.